- For the latest information on coronavirus go to the Maryland Health Department’s website or call 211
- The Maryland Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) website is now live! Visit https://dhs.maryland.gov/pebt/. The website contains information about P-EBT benefits and frequently asked questions.
- Information on this program can also be found by downloading the flyers:
- MSB Social Work and Psychology Support phone line (410.444.5000, ext 1249). Messages left on this number will be returned by a MSB social worker or psychologist within 24 to 48 hours.
- Mental Health Resources and Emergency Services Information https://health.maryland.gov/suicideprevention/Pages/Maryland-Crisis-Hotline.aspx
MSB Student/Parent Handbook
The 2022-23 version is a google document and can be viewed here MSB Parent & Student Handbook
Visit our MSDE resources page for special education resources for families.
MSB Library Link
MSB’s on-line library catalog can be accessed through this link http://webopac.klas.com/mdschOpens a new tab